Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pink

I am pink softness, rose petal strength
I am pink variety of just about white to deep fuchsia purpleness
I am hilarious pink eruption of champagne giggles from those who experience me,
                Really me
I am the cold of baby animal noses, their tongues and teeth
I am joyful pink of snapdragons in spring
                The relief of winter’s submission to the new creating
I am nearly red courage with fuzzier edges that embrace
I am Valentine’s hearts with sweet messages making skin blush of me
I am whimsical shades of pinkness, many siblings in my family
Muddy rose tan
                Notebook hot pink
Delicate flower petunia
Carnation delightful simplicity
                Rose quartz clouds wrapped up in firm stone
I am pinkishly feminine ruffly clothes
                And Victoria Secret hidden fancy frills
I am wonderful woman folds of strength and capable can-do
I am the color of the source of creation
I am the pink of power
I am the intricate coral pink seashell timelessly tumbling
                In the eternal ocean, being ended as I begin again
I’m pink

No comments:

Post a Comment