Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stepping off the curb

Hmmm...hello there.  I've wanted to do this for a very long time.  Thanks to some gentle nudges and encouragement of friends and round two of Artist's Way, I'm leaning forward so far I can't help but take a step.  My intent is to post at least one poem a week.  Since I have over 50 squirreled away where no one but me can read them, this should keep us busy for a year while I write some more.

Ground rules:
  1. Be gentle with me.  I said I was a fledgling right up front.
  2. Tell me what you like.  I have been known to delete FB friends that lurk only.  Let me know you're there!
I think that's it for now.  I gotta go pick a poem to start with.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Well that was quick ;-) Looks great! Can't wait to read your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! Took me 24 hours to realize I have to "follow" myself in order to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you've got the bit in your teeth and are running with it! I feel privileged to have readings of your works in the privacy of our home!

    ReplyDelete